How Time Flies!

Where did the time go?

"First Day of School, September 2001"

Katey ~ 5,  Jackson ~ 2  &  Kylee ~ 6

I can't believe that our summer is coming to a close already!  My kiddos head back to school in a few days and I am sooo not ready!  Don't get me wrong ~ I'm ready for a quieter house during the day ~ but I'm not ready to be organized and have to deal with school schedules, homework, earlier bedtimes, etc.  Kylee and I are heading into our 3rd year of homeschooling - she's starting the 8th grade - wow!  Why is it that the older we get the quicker the days, months & years go by?  I am continually reminded of advice that was given to me when my kids were in diapers and the days were so long - "Cherish these days with your kids while they are little because they go by so fast...".  At the time they sure weren't going by fast!  But now I find myself giving the same advice to young Moms ~ crazy!


No comments: